On Tuesday March 2nd I will be in the Microsoft booth talking about Business Intelligence at The Art of Marketing conference. What does Business Intelligence have to do with Marketing? All kinds of things. With Business Intelligence you can:
- Use statistical techniques to segment your customers
- Find unprofitable customers so you can stop marketing too them
- Understand the products that people purchase together
- Find those customer advocates who are saying great things about you on social networks
- Forecast sales for the next quarter with statistical models
There are some great speakers lined up for the conference. If you are at the conference please drop by and say hello!